sábado, 30 de maio de 2009

Untitled

Dear Mr Mirror,

What a bizarre week this was. Stupid days, lazy afternoons, painful half-nights. I've started to wonder if these 'bizarre-crazy-whatever you want to call it' days are the true course of my life and that I've been living someone else's life. During this week, I woke up every day with the feeling of not knowing where I was, who I was and where to go. And suddenly these lines from some of my favourite films or tv series just crossed my mind and I was completely absorbed by them, so I ended up my days saying to myself 'Let them eat cake!' or 'Are you going to tell me who you are?' or 'Letting everyone down would be my greatest unhappiness' or 'Hold me sister.' or 'Everyone is staring at me like I'm the grieving stepdaughter. I don't even think the guy could stand me.' or 'It's a funeral mom, not a fashion show.' or 'Jane, I've been so blind.' or 'Zing!' or 'I'm scared for you. You got by that dragon almost by nerve, I don't think it's going to be enough this time.' or 'Breaking the rules, exiting isn't it?' or 'I thought I saw something in you but you're just like everybody else. You like school because you're popular and you'll never be on top again. Your acting only works on an audience.' or 'Why can't I have a father? Even Luke Skywalker had a father, even though it was Darth Vader!'

As Marie Antoinette's friends say: 'Am I normal? Am i here? Do I write music? Am I...a vegetable? Am I from the ancient world? Am I Alexandre, the Great?'

[And can somebody please tell me why am I writing in English?]

I forfeit. I rest my case. I am tired.

1 comentário:

Cathy Oh disse...

Sempre que venho ao teu blog, no matter what the subject is, fico sempre sempre inspirada! :)
Si, foi uma semana verdadeiramente estranha, mas para as próximas que se seguem acho que até vamos pensar que foi muito calma...

Era só um minutinho de paz e sossego...


PS: 'Hold me sister.'
And I hold you and I will do it everytime you need me. <3


PSS: A palavra de verificação é 'heartz'. Somos tão perfectas! :'D