segunda-feira, 15 de junho de 2009

Mrs Darcy



Mr Darcy: You must know... Surely, you must know it was all for you. You are too generous to trifle with me. I believe you spoke with my aunt last night, and it has taught me to hope as I'd scarcely allowed myself before. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever. If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.

Elizabeth Bennet: Well then. ... Your hands are cold.
Pride and Prejudice
[Because it's the only film that can cheer me up whenever I feel lonely, sad and tired, like these past days. Today. And because Lizzie and I are so similar. Oh, and by the way, the exams still strike back.]

2 comentários:

Sophia disse...

Ai esse filme mexe cmg :)E a Keira? Não tenho palavras para ela :') God *

Cathy Oh disse...

Esse filme é tão Tu, tão tu que nem me consigo identificar com ele.
É o teu próprio mundo e tu, um dia, irás encontrar o teu Mr Darcy.
Eu contento-me em ser a Jane.
Ora, portanto, tenho que ter um Mr.Bigley. :P

PS: Tenho a dizer que não veria esse filme se não fosses tu.
Adoro-te por saberes tanto e por me enfiares sempre no teu hemisfério onírico.

<3